iMessage for Windows 10 – How to Use iMessage Online on PC [💯 Working]. Download iMessage for Windows and start sending iMessage online.
iMessage for Windows 10 – Download iMessage for PC to Use iMessage Online with our working guide. I am happy to use some of the best messaging apps like WhatsApp and Messenger on iOS devices, but some of the people who don’t own iDevices like to use iMessage for windows. That’s why they are searching that is iMessage available on windows, or is there a way to use iMessage for PC. With so many questions, I decided to find out the methods for such action. And after doing lots of research, today I am here with the topic of how to get iMessage for pc.
See, there is no official app of i-Message for windows as apple developed this for the iOS networks only. But some technology geeks have found out the ways to use i Message on other devices. And in this post, you will find four different ways to do it. Let’s start with some necessary information about iMessage online, and after that, we will move to the step wise guide to get iMessage on pc.
iMessage for Windows – Possible?
iMessage is one of the best messaging service provided by Apple. With the help of many tools and emulators, it is now possible to download iMessage for Windows 10 PC. Now to i-Message Windows App is easy to get and use. So, the question is how to download iMessage to use its amazing messaging features on Windows 10.
What is iMessage and its features?
When it comes to iMessage, it is apple’s product. And due to the exclusive product, it has some fantastic set of features. Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp are worldwide, but among all, i Message is the best messaging app for sure. But unfortunately, for Windows users, it is not available. Many people want that they can get just for through the store and download it. But my friends, it is not possible for at least now. We can’t say anything about the future now.
If we look at the answer in the proper way or via the app store, then the answer is no. But technically, the answer is yes. You can use it via remote desktop, using an emulator, and other tools. With it, the app is easy to get and use, but again the question is all about how; how to use iMessage on pc. Then the answer is a little tricky and includes some steps. And there is no other way except this. So let’s dive into it.
Features of iMessage for Windows App
iMessage has lots of features for its users. This fantastic application serves all of the OS users. Below here are the critical elements of iMessage pc.
- With the app, you can send the message to another apple user from your data package, no extra charges apply
- You do not have to download any third-party application
- The communication is far secure and better.
- on each delivered message you will get a delivery report
- The excellent graphics and awesome interface is unparalleled
- Put reaction on all the messages using smiles and emoticons
- You can contact your loved one with photos, audio, and video calls
- The message delivery is the fastest
- Easy to use
- One of the best app for group chat, you can create a group with your friends with a single click
- There are no limits. Everything is unlimited, unlimited messages, voicemails, and photos
- All exclusive features are available for free
- The keyboard helps you to type faster on the big screen of pc with iMessage on computer
Download and Install iMessage for Windows 10
iMessage is one of the best messaging app provided by Apple. With the help of tools and emulators, it is now possible to download iMessage for Windows 10. Now you are going to see the detailed guide on iMessage for Pc. Read it carefully and apply all the steps in sequence.
Method 1- Using Chrome Remote Desktop
To apply this method, you need Mac and windows pc, both. Using the chrome remote desktop, you can download the iMessage app for windows.
Step #1: open your chrome browser in both devices and install Chrome remote desktop on both.
Step #2: Next, click on add to the chrome tab. Wait until this process completes. After that, install it on the chrome browser.
Step #3: You will find the Launch app option under the browser app. Click on it.
Step #4: Now, head over the Mac, here download chrome remote desktop host installer and wait until it downloads.
Step #5: Once the Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer downloaded on your pc, install it on the mac.
Step #6: Here, set the security password or pin so that you can securely access it on another screen of windows pc.
Step #7: Now, go back to the windows pc and loo the remote Mac tab. Click on it, and your screen sharing starts on windows.
Step #8: Now, you can enjoy apple messages for pc. See using this method; you have to keep both devices on while using. If you have Mac, we suggest you use it. If you are at some remote location and want to use this app, you can use this technique.
Method 2- Get iMessage using Bluestacks
iMessage is only available for the iOS device, and hence android and windows users want to use it. You can use one of the emulators. Here I am sharing steps using Bluestacks to get iMessage on Windows.
- Open your windows device and look for the Bluestacks Emulator.
- open the official website, download the setup, and install it. It will take few minutes depends on the internet speed.
- Once the setup is done, run the emulator.
- As you open the app, you can see a search box.
- Now, type iMessage, and you can see the app store page.
- Download the app from here and start using it.
Each time you want to use this app, you have to open Bluestacks all the time.
Method 3- Get iMessage using iPadian
Window users will always be thankful to the developer of the iPadian emulator. This app is free to use, and here you can access all the apps that are restricted for the Apple users only.
- Go to the following link and get iPadian on your windows pc: http://www.ipadian.net/
- Download this emulator setup; it is free of cost.
- Install it and run the emulator.
- A popup will appear on your screen that asks you to accept the terms and conditions decided by the iPadian developers.
- Read it, accept it, and continue to step next.
- After installation process completion, launch it on your windows pc.
- On the home screen, you can search box; here, you have to search for the iMessage app.
- Click on the app and download iMessage for Pc and enjoy the iMessage on PC!
Method 4 – Using Cloud Service ‘Cydia’
The last wat to download iMessage on Windows is Cydia. To use it, you do not have to jailbreak your device. Follow these steps and start to enjoy this messenger with your friends.
- Get Cydia on your pc; you can find it on your phone as well.
- Open the app after installing the app. Now search for the Remote messages.
- Here, you will find the Cydia app, click on it, and install it. Wait until it completes.
- Now go to the setting icon and go to the Remote message.
- Now open with the user authentication option. Click on the enable option.
- Now, you have to create a username and password. Now make sure that your PC and iOS connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Next, open the web browser on pc and enter your IP address below the enable tab and enter the colon.
- Press enter tab, and you can see the window prompt with user details and password.
- Enter the details, and your setup is finished.
Now, you are done with a remote connection and setting up the device for iMessage for Windows 10.
How To Use iMessage On Windows ?
iMessage has been downloaded on the Windows PC finally. But if you think about how to use it now, let us tell you.
- Open the iMessage application on Windows PC.
- Visit Settings and tap on the iMessage button. Now create your Apple ID.
- Tap on the ‘Compose’ button, form a message and Send. At the same time, you can attach documents using the Attach button and send it.
It is all about iMessage for Windows pc. Use any of the above methods and follow the steps. The features are excellent, try it once, and you will become a lifelong fan of iMessage.