iMessage on computer or mac allows you to communicate with all your family, friends, colleague, and many more. iMessage on a mac is Apple’s application as a messaging platform. Yes, it is a messenger app like Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger to send and receive messages, photos, videos, emojis, and stickers.
Different from the apple messages for pc, iMessage for mac have to follow specific steps to set up it. But the question is how to set up iMessage on Mac. Then, my friends, we are here with your answer. Go through this post and know how to sign in to iMessage on mac and how to use it. Are you ready?
Read Article: iMessage Apk for Android
Steps To Set Up iMessage On Mac:
You may have a question about how to connect iMessage to mac. If yes, then follow the simple procedure given here. Do not skip a single step. Otherwise, you have to repeat all over the method.
- First of all, open your Mac device and launch Messages from the app folder, desktop, or dock.
- You will set two fields that ask your Apple ID email address and password. Enter it in the respective folder.
- If you have enabled two-step verification or two-factor authentication, it will also ask for the verification code.
- Enter this, too.
- Now, from the menu bar, click on Messages and then Preferences.
- Next, click on the Accounts tab.
- Choose the phone number and email address that you would like to reach.
- Once you have chosen it, you can see a list of people on iMessage. Start a new conversation from here.
Read Article: iMessage for Windows Pc Download
Steps To Set Up iMessagesIn iCloud (macOS High Sierra)
You can sync your messages between your iPhone and Mac. Do you know how to sync messages from iPhone to mac? No! Don’t worry. Here are the steps.
- On your screen, look for Messages.
- Next, from the menu bar, choose Messages.
- Now, click on Preferences, followed by the Accounts tab.
- After that, click on the iMessage account that you want to sync.
- Next, find the Enable Messages on iCloud and click on the checkbox next to it.
- You will see Sync Now button, click on it, and it will start syncing procedure immediately.
These are the steps to connect iMessage to mac. Quite easy.
Steps To Set Up Messages In iCloud (iOS 11.4)
If you are wondering that is it true to enable iCloud in iOS 11 or above, then here is the answer for how to get iMessage on pc with steps. This procedure sync messages between iPad, iMessage, and Mac.
- Open the device and navigate to the setting.
- Here you can see an option titled with Apple ID banner. Click on it.
- Next, tap on iCloud.
- Here switch the on/off Messages tab into green color, which means it is on.
- Click on Apple ID >> Settings >> Messages.
- At last tap on Sync Now tab, and it will start syncing from that moment.
Read Article: iMessage online
It is all about how to get iMessage on mac. Hopefully, the instructions are crystal clear to you. But in case of doubt, we are ready to help you via the comment section. Dive into it.