Are you looking for ways to use iMessage Online on Mac or Windows 10, 8 or 7 PC? Find out 3 alternative methods to download iMessage on PC.
What Is iMessage?
iMessage is one of the highest used apps by apple users. Many of the users want to know that is it possible to use iMessage application online. there are a few different methods and one way to use iMessage Online Pc. And today, I am here with the same answer. Yes, in this post, I will explain different methods and ways to use iMessage online. You have to follow the steps given below, and your device is ready for the apple world without an Apple device. So let’s start without any delay.
Can you use iMessage Online?
iMessage online is another way to use the iMessage app for those who do not have an iPhone. See, not all use apple devices, but due to one or another reason, we love apple’s iMessage application for sure. See many mac users also use windows os as their primary system, and some don’t have Mac, and hence they want to use iMessage on Windows PC. See, without the Apple device, it does not happen to use it as there is no online version available now. In the future, we can’t say anything, but for the present, it is big no.
You can use it using mac system as a remote access service. We don’t recommend it. Connect your device with the whole internet day and stay connected with the app. However, the methods listed here have some risk, but if you can take it, follow it. Note that the iPhone is expansive, and the price is equivalent to some worthy piece of jewelry and hence make your decision wisely.
How Access iMessage Online On Windows?
There is three possible ways to use iMessage on Mac. Yes, you need one apple device for sure. Without it, you can’t complete any of the methods listed here.
Method 1: Via Remote Desktop On Mac
When you do not have an apple device, but you need to access your Mac remotely, then you can carry out this process in multiple ways. You can use screen sharing apps by apple or chrome remote desktop app. Both methods work fine and are capable of fulfilling your needs. Although you have to consider the risk associated with it.
It might be harmful as you have to connect your device to the internet all the time. Plus, your device must be switched on all the time. The continuous usage affects the software as well as hardware both after some time.
Point to Note down:
Even after installing the application on your pc, you need administrator permission to use and work via this method.
Method 2: Chrome Remote Desktop
If you are a chrome user, then you can use the chrome remote desktop application extension. See to work with this extension; you first need your windows pc or laptop as well as your Mac. Also, you have to activate the extension on both devices, windows, and Mac. Windows as a guest pc and Mac as a host pc.
Start your pc and set up everything step by step. It takes your little time for sure. If you are familiar with extension, you do not need the stepwise guide. In case if you are dealing with chrome extension, the step by step guide is here. Look at it and share the resources in different systems.
- open your windows device and mac device one by one.
- Now, open Chrome on both devices and sign in to your google through Chrome. The steps are the same for windows and Mac.
- Next, go to Chrome and grant the permission to access your pc when indicated.
- Now, install the remote access and enable it from Chrome. For the setup, you have to set a six-digit pin for safety reasons.
- set up the complicated pin so that no one can decode it. Also, decide the pin based on your understanding and remembering level.
- Now, check iMessage is running on a mac. Once it starts on your Mac go back to the window pc.
- On your window, pc chooses to get started option. Here you can see Mac as one of the options in the dialog box.
- Choose it and enter the pin you have set in the above step.
- Once you are done with the above step, you have to wait until the connection established. After that, you can use iMessage chats on windows pc.
Once the Mac gets connected, you are using all the features and keys without any interfere of local pc. See, the actual app is running on the Mac device, but due to remote access, you can use it in the same way as the Mac. Don’t worry, go ahead and start using iMessage on pc.
Method 3: Use Screen Sharing On Mac
Mac screen sharing is another way to use iMessage on your windows pc. To make this method work, you have first to set up the screen sharing on Mac. After that, install VNC on your windows pc. After establishing the screen sharing connection, you can use Apple iMessage online. The stepwise guide is here; have to look at it.
- first, you have to share the screen sharing on your Mac device. For that, go to the Apple menu and then go to the system preference.
- Now find the sharing option and select it.
- next, check the box next to the screen sharing.
- After that, navigate to the pc setting option and set a password for it.
- Next, check the box next to VNC viewers may control screen with a password and uncheck the box next to the Anyone can request permission to manage screen option.
- After entering a password and click on ok.
- next, few steps are for setting up VNC on windows laptop or pc.
- Open the browser, search for the VNC viewer, download and install it on your windows pc.
- After that, simply sign in to VNC when prompted.
- After that, type your Mac’s IP address in the bar present on the top of the VNC app.
- Now connect the Mac and windows by entering the password you have created.
- Now save the Mac into address book from the top of the VNC app.
If you follow the steps correctly, you can easily connect your Mac remotely to your windows pc using VNC. Well, the process is fast and straightforward before you set for the connection, note down the IP address of the Mac, and enter the correct password.
If you get any complication if your Mac is in a subnet or behind the router.
Method 4: iMessage for windows with iPadian Emulator
iPadian Emulator is one of the best programs to run iMessage for PC and windows laptop. Users highly use this software, and hence you do not have to worry about security as it is a certified tool by the developers.
When you use this Emulator, it will not cause any problem or error in your system. Even though it is free of cost, you can enjoy it without any security risk. It means you do not have to spend a single dollar from your pocket to use this tool.
Using an iPadian emulator, you can run iMessage on windows pc and laptop. It also supports other iOS apps on windows pc. iPadian is a stable and convenient app. And for iMessage, it is the best Emulator. Below here are the steps. Look at it.
- Click on the link given below to download an iPadian app: https://ipadian.net/
- Now, when the download finishes, run the setup to install it.
- Follow the instruction shown on the screen and complete the installation process.
- When the process completes, you can see an icon on your desktop.
- Open the app, and you can see the iOS environment on your screen.
- Open the apple app store and download iMessage online.
- When you download iMessage for Windows PC, it requires login. For login, you have to enter Apple ID & password. If you have one enter it and if you don’t have, then register and create it.
These are the steps to use iMessage on pc. Do not wait and start using today.
Method 5: Bluestacks Emulator for iMessage for pc
Bluestacks is another known emulator. Bluestacks is a known android emulator that runs on windows pc. What you need is pc, apple ID-password, and internet connection. Follow the steps given below to use iMessage on Windows PC.
- Download Bluestacks setup from the official site. You can download it directly from the link: https://www.bluestacks.com/
- When the download complete, go to the download folder and open the file.
- Double click on the setup and install it.
- Once the installation completes and opens the app.
- In the search bar, type iMessage and click on the download.
- Now, it will ask you an Apple ID and password.
- If you don’t have, then create one. After installation, you can open the app to run it on windows pc.
It is all about iMessage online. Here we have listed the working ways to use iMessage application on pc. Yes, both ways need a mac for sure. That’s why to keep the mac and windows device both with you. Yes, you have to keep your Mac on all the time, so the proper way is to use Mac instead, if possible. The long time run may affect your Mac, and I think we have to reinvest a hefty amount to buy a new. If your luck is good, in a short time, Apple might announce iMessage online for simple access. What we do is wait until the official announcement.
Note that while trying the listed method in this post are not handy all the time. Depends on your device, it might not be safe some time for the system. The system fault may happen in rare cases, but try it on your risk. We are not promoting any kind of false method that can cause any security breach in the apple iMessage application. The ways are for education purposes only.